To help with social distancing, please phone, email or Facebook message us if you'd like to make an appointment – please don’t just turn up to the salon.
Please bare with us as we try to get everyone booked in. We will also be operating a cancellation and waiting list.
Extra health & safety measures that we are taking:
1. Appointments are limited to reduce the volume of people and help with social distancing.
2. We ask if you have any symptoms or feel unwell to please cancel your appointment and wait 2 weeks to re- book.
3. Please can you bring only essential belongings to your appointment e.g. keys, phone purse/wallet any other items we suggest to leave at home or in your car.
4. We ask you to please arrive to your appointment on time not 10 mins early nor 10 min late we are working to a tight schedule and would hate to have to turn you away.
5. Please come to your appointment alone there will be no waiting area available.
6. We will ask that you patiently wait outside until your stylist is ready for you,
7. Face coverings are mandatory for yourself, your stylist will be wearing a visor and also a mask as per government guidance.
8. Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
9. Once inside you will be asked to sanitize your hands. We will provide these facilities. Then fill out the track & trace form.
10. Our team are following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
11. There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
12. We are sorry to say we are unable to offer refreshments at this time, so we advise you, if needed to bring your own bottled water.
13. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly basically everything that has been touched.
14. We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
15. Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible if paying by cash please try to have the correct amount to save multiple handling of change.
16. Some of our prices have had to be reviewed please check the price list on the website.
Thank you for supporting us during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Rest assured we will do our upmost to keep you as safe as possible
Stay safe x
We are delighted to say that Teresa will be available in the salon on Mondays. This now gives you 6 days of choice for your appointment.
I have no special talents, i am only passionately curious - Abert Einstein said. How true!!
Believe it or not i became a qulified Hairdresser in September 1997!! i know where has that time gone?
I truely believe that you do indeed learn something new every day intentionally or not.Throughout my career i've done my best to keep up with current cutting,colouring and styling techniques, products and of course social media and lets face fashion certainly has changed a bit in those years. All the certificates i can find are in the gallery let me say there are many missing too.
Hair & Beauty Professionals Against Domestic Abuse
1 in 4 women will experience abuse from a partner or ex-partner at some time in their life and 2 are killed each week. They may be our clients, colleagues – even family and friends.
Seeing the signs, offering a kind word and providing information on how to access professional support may change or save someone’s life.
It’s not about intervening or interfering, but knowing how you can truly help someone who may really need it.
What is domestic abuse?
The definition is broad and there are many variations of it.
Abuse may be psychological or emotional, physical, sexual, harassing, coercive or controlling behaviours.
It’s not easy to spot given that abuse may be more than a physical injury or injuries that may or may not be visible. With some insight, our unique relationships with clients or colleagues may reveal what’s hidden behind their mask.
Most women see a hairdresser and use the services of a beautician. Many clients go back to the same professional because of their great service, treatments and their loyal relationship. We are renowned for being experienced listeners and it’s no surprise that many people feel comfortable talking and confiding in us about things that they would never tell anyone else. We often feel like counsellors as people unburden themselves during their treatments though most of us are not professionally trained in this field! We’re being empathetic. We’re being human.
Our relationship puts us in a unique position to be able to notice signs of abuse and offer help. It may be the only opportunity someone has to be on their own whilst they are in our space where they may feel safe. We can give them a chance to reach out for help or we can suggest where help can be found, when they feel ready for it.
We are really well positioned to sensitively and safely refer clients or colleagues – even family or friends – to resources that are best placed to help them. It’s as simple as that and you can help to change or save someone’s life.
Remember i'm here if you need me x
Rent a chair options possible.
No employed positions at this time.
Always worth dropping a message you never know!
You've asked and we are in the process of delivering ..............
The greatest form of flattery is a referral. Recommend 3 new clients to the salon and they will each receive 50% off a wash, cut & style. When all 3 cards have come back to us in return we will give you a FREE wash, cut & style. Ask your stylist for more information.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
Check out these hotels:
Looking for something to do?
Check out these places:
Looking for somewhere to eat?
check out the coffee house
Check out the Pub